- This is the ninth beta of VLC for Android
- The new beta is an important release after 0.0.8; it tests new audio and video output methods, and fixes many bugs
- The audio now uses OpenSL ES, which should help improve audio/video sync. However, a preference setting allows you to use the former method, AudioTrack (Java)
- For video, one can now select YV12 output: it should be faster, if it works :)
- For older devices, 16-bit output should help display speed
- But remember, this is still a beta ;)
Clicking the Download button will take you to a page on Google Play, from where you can purchase and install the app.